Interested in gaining professional qualifications through studies tailored to your needs? Do you have the desire to advance your career? Or maybe you want to learn more about a different subject, or maybe you just like to learn for enjoyment.
Here at Aone Training Services, these short courses can assist you in learning new skills. Check out what we are offering for FREE.
FREE Level 3:
NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care
NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Individuals with Learning Disabilities
NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes
NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Autism
NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health
NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Understanding the Principles of Dementia Care
Level 3 Leadership and Management
FREE Level 2:
Level 2 Award in Awareness of Dementia (RQF)
Level 2 Award in Awareness of End of Life
Level 2 Cert in Mental Health Awareness
Level 2 Cert in Principles of Equality, Diversity and Rights in Care (RQF)
Level 2 Cert in Principles of Medication Handling and Administration for Care Settings (RQF)
Level 2 Certificate in Safeguarding & Prevent
Level 2 Cert in Understanding Behaviour That Challenges
Level 2 Business Administration
Level 2 Customer Service
Level 2 Team Leading
Who is Eligible for these Free Courses?
Anyone who lives in Birmingham / Solihull postcode area, a UK resident for the past 3 years, and currently in employment is eligible for these free courses. To sign up, please proceed to the form below.
To The Employer
• This course is online, so it requires no time out of the working day for your employees.
• By upskilling your staff, you are showing as an employer that you see value in your employees, and it shows that you will continue to train them to support them in their careers.
• The course is FREE.
• By upskilling your staff, you are getting a workforce with a higher skill set.
To The Employee
• This course is online, so it requires no time out of your working schedule. The course can be completed within 6 weeks.
• By upskilling yourself you may gain skills and qualifications that you did not have prior, and it may help you to progress within your career in the future.
• The course is FREE.
• It is also worth a mention that learners can complete 2 courses at one time, so whilst the courses are free it is worth using them.
Ready to apply? Fill out the form below.
This funding is limited time – sign up today to avoid missing out! Fill out the forms below to get enrolled, one of our teams will be in touch immediately.