Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement (RQF)
This course is designed for individuals that are currently in an assessor role or wanting to move into this role. It covers the vocational and occupational requirements of assessment. You will learn about all stages of the assessment cycle and be supported through the course through ongoing feedback. Once you have gained the knowledge you will demonstrate your newfound assessing skills, helping to develop learners.
Units in the Course
- D/601/5313 Understanding the principles and practices of assessment
- F/601/5319 Assess vocational skills, knowledge and understanding
- H/601/5314 Assess occupational competence in the work environment
Benefits of the Course
You will gain a nationally recognised qualification that you can use to assess in the workplace or as a new career. Detailed feedback will be given to help develop your written and practical skills and prepare you for a role as an independent assessor.
Accreditation and Assessment
This course is accredited by iCQ, an awarding body regulated by Ofqual in England.
The assessment will be through a portfolio of evidence completed while the learner is on the units listed above.
- Written Knowledge assessment
- Product evidence – including CPD, standardisation, planning and witness testimonies.