Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training (Formally DTLLS) is made up of written and practical assessments and is evidenced by a completed portfolio. The course gives you an extensive knowledge of Education and Training and provides you with the skills to apply this into a training environment.
Units in the Course
- A/505/0818 Theories, principles and models in education and training
- H/505/0912 Teaching, learning and assessment in education and training
- J/505/0837 Wider professional practice and development in education and training
- R/505/0923 Developing teaching, learning and assessment in education and training
- L/503/5384 Inclusive practice
- J/505/1096 Teaching in a specialist area
- H/505/1090 Developing, using and organising resources in a specialist area
Benefits of the Course
This course will give you an extensive understanding of the world of being a teacher. You will take an analytical and practical approach to the full teaching cycle. An extensive knowledge of teaching theories will be gained and then demonstrated in the observations. On completion of this course you will be able to make your teaching more Impactful to those that you teach.
Accreditation and Assessment
This course is accredited by iCQ, an awarding body regulated by Ofqual in England.
The assessment will be through a portfolio of evidence completed while the learner is on the units listed above.
- Written Knowledge assessments
- Portfolio of evidence
- Teaching log
- Reflective Accounts
As an expert in your field, you may now look at opportunities outside of teaching but still within education. This could include Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement (RQF)